ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
To apply to MS in Management and MS in Investment Analysis & Management, a candidate must:
- Earn a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Show proficiency in English ( IELTS of 6.5 / TOEFL of 575/ Pass BSSS Institute of Advanced Studies English Test )or take the English Admission Examination for Graduate Program conducted by the Graduate School of Advanced Technology Management / Letter of recommendation (LoR) from BSSS IAS certifying that the candidate has proficiency in English Language.
Venue & Study Plan
On campus and Hybrid Learning Program.(Minimum 58 days for MS in Management and 72 days for MS in IAM on-campus learning, including examination days and visits to Assumption University to defend Independent Study (IS).
Visit to Assumption University, Thailand
It is mandatory to visit Assumption University for a minimum period of 15 days for defending their Independent Study. The cost of travel, accommodation will be part of the admission fee.
- A completed application form.
- Official transcript of the previous university attended (1copy)
- Bachelor's degree certificate (1 copy)
- Passport (1 copy) - for Non-Thai applicants
- Three (1 xl .5 inches) photographs
- Coursework and Independent Study
- Have completed all the courses in the curriculum.
- Have obtained a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.00.
- Have passed the oral and written comprehensive Examinations.
- Have proposed the independent study and passed the final oral independent study defence evaluated by a committee appointed by the university. The final oral defence is open to the public.
- Have the independent study or part of an independent study published in a searchable source.
In case of a failed grade in any course or comprehensive examination, the student should repeat the course or exam, paying the registration and university fees separately at the latest rate. The fees are subject to change at the university's discretion without prior notice.